Monday, February 4, 2013

Food of the Week

For the past week, I have eaten two particular foods more than any others. For some reason I have wanted very little else besides peanut butter & jelly sandwiches and Mac & cheese.

The strange thing is that I never used to even like these foods. I spent my entire childhood avoiding them as though they had cooties. (Oddly enough I never actually thought boys had cooties.) I have seriously gone through an entire loaf of bread in the past week when usually I barely finish one before it goes bad.

It is absolute madness. I'm only one package of noodles away from making mac & cheese with ramen noodles because I'll be entirely out. If this keeps up I might just start eating pickles (a food that for years has made me gag).

All in all it's just a strange occurrence. Even right now, I am eating a pbj while my cat tries desperately to steal it. Who knew that it would take me 19 years to appreciate the awesomeness of mac & cheese as well as pbj?

Although, seriously, if I start eating pickles, I ask my friends to check into my well being because that thought is slightly terrifying.

No comments:

Post a Comment