Thursday, October 25, 2012

Again?

So, once again I have water pouring from my ceiling. I'm starting to get used to it by now. This is the second time this week and the third time since I moved in. It's starting to loose it's excitement.

Tomorrow, the maitenance crew will come and tear out my ceiling in hopes that it will actually fix the problem this time. Really all I can do is sit chill put a bucket under the water and wait for morning.

Honestly it'd be nice to remain dry. I'm starting to develop a hatred of water in any form other than to drinking. I got soaked yesterday on my walk home in a snow storm, it rained in my bathroom before that.
I'm starting to develop an automatic response to the sounds of running water. It barely even started pouring before I heard it, lept up, put a bucket under it, and called maitenance.

No comments:

Post a Comment