Monday, October 22, 2012

Pfft

At a  ratio of one bathroom rainstorm per month, college life has yet to be dull. Seriously, how the heck does the universe manage? Aren't there other college kids with bathrooms that can be flooded? Oh well, that's life. Well, at least mine.

A little over a month ago, the day before my nineteen birthday, it rained in my bathroom. (See Water) Today, I came home from classes and it had done the same. I just wasn't here for this one. I came in at the end when my floor had already been mopped with dirty bath water.

I really do have impeccable luck. With my breaking my nose yesterday (see My Nose) and it raining in my bathroom today, it's like I've got the kid's coin from Luck of the irish. (The fake one he get's when the gold one is stolen.) While I think that I have good luck, the universe has been trying to diprove that theory for years. It has yet succeed, but might just do so if it keeps it up.

No comments:

Post a Comment