Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Laziness

Okay laziness has gone a bit to far. Don't get me wrong I'm just as lazy as the next person, but there are certain things that are just plain ridiculous.

When I got home the TV was on and I couldn't find the remote, so I just watched what was on. I didn't really think much of it. Then like twenty minute later my younger sister asked if she could watch something. I said she could go ahead. She then asked me where the remote is. I told her I didn't know. She started looking for it and when she couldn't find it she started yelling at me to help her find it. "Just change the channel manually." She didn't want to have to get up repeatedly to change the channel.

What gets me is that she can spend ten minutes searching and yelling , but she can't get off the couch once every half hour (at minimum). She wouldn't even accept the advice to just watch a movie on the DVD player. She rather be all grumpy and pissed off why she rips the living room apart. Come on people, it's not that complicated. Heck if she's really worried about it she could just turn the TV off and read or if she doesn't want to do that she could just find one channel and watch whatever happens to come on. Being lazy is one thing, but going out of your way to make it so that you can possibly be lazy later defeats the purpose.

No comments:

Post a Comment