Thursday, September 13, 2012

Water

I officially give up. This week is damn right ridiculous! I have had all manner of new experiences in this past week. Many of which involve water.

At the beginning of the week I was freaking out about finding actors for my first film shoot. When we got actors I thought things were all good. Then on shoot day, it was pooring rain. My first rainy film shoot. After being damp and or wet for elevenish hours, I finally got dry clothes and enjoyed my evening.

Today, I lugged back all the camera equipment. I carried a heavy tripod and camera sixish blocks along with all my school stuff. I even managed to make it to class on time and get the homework for that class done before class started. Despite sore arms my day was working out quite nicely. I even got a ride to the cage after algebra so I didn't have to carry the stuff further.

I then edited the footage of my shoot into a one minute short and burned several copies onto dvd for family and friends. I came home in a super good mood finally relaxed after finishing my short. I cleaned up a lovely hairball left by my cat (still couldn't kill my good mood). I ate the leftovers of a less than tastey salad (still rocking that good mood). I sat down with a glass of orange juice and was watching Singing In the Rain, when my mother called me.

As soon as I asked my mom the question about tomorrow, I heard the sound of water running in my bathroom. I turned on the light and there was water pouring down from the light socket in my bathroom. My trash cans quickly had the liners pulled out of them and are being used to collect water. The maintenance guy just showed up and the water has stopped. Tomorrow morning there should be someone coming to fix it.

Despite all this, I'm still not in a bad mood. I'm just sort of wandering around my apartment in disbelief. Like I said, I give up. I swear though, if I end up with wet feet tomorrow, I'm gonna go balistic. I intend to stay dry tomorrow and if anyone does something to prevent that, they should be prepaired to run for their lives.


No comments:

Post a Comment