Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Cataglottism

Cataglottism is basically a fancy way of saying French kissing. Pretty much everybody likes to make out with someone else.

I personally don't care if people want to kiss in public that doesn't bother me. What does bother me is when a couple is hanging out with a friend of theirs and they decide to kiss. I'm not talking a quick peck every once in awhile. I'm talking every few moments they decide to snog.

My younger sister is dating a guy friend of ours. As a result, I get stuck around them a lot. It's not too bad part of the time, but they have this annoying habit of kissing a bunch whenever there's the slightest pause in the conversation. My sister has informed me that since I am her sibling I have to deal with it and can go somewhere else.

Yes, I can go somewhere else, but it is horribly obnoxious when I have to leave the one room in the house with a TV because the two of you are sucking face. Seriously if you happen to be watching a movie with friends go into the next room to make out instead of making everyone else watching the movie listen to your slurping/smacking sounds.

My sister has also informed me that she never gets a chance to hang out with her boyfriend alone. There is a simple solution to that. Tell everyone else that you want to hang out alone. For god's sake people it's not rocket science.

Just a final note to all couples out there.
Be kind to your friends. If you're going to hang out with them, holding hands and cuddling is okay. Heck, most people won't even mind a kiss or two, but seriously leave it at that. If you want to kiss a bunch or make out, you go somewhere else. You're the one's creating the disturbance.

I don't care if you want to make out on a park bench where everyone can see you, but don't do so when you are knowingly hanging out with your friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment